Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Double Twisted Easel Card

 This card is so neat but I think it would require a photo and instructions if it was to be mailed to someone - it folds flat for mailing but has to be assembled.

I used white and dark blue - the patterned paper is all old CTMH paper. I embossed the front base piece with a dotted embossing folder to keep the same idea as the dotted patterned paper. The centre section with the message was embossed in white and I die cut several small branch images to place behind that piece. The scalloped ovals were layered using the same colours as the pattered papers.

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Yes, a very neat card! That's the only drawback to fun folds that are mailed, they have to have visuals and somtimes even that doesn't help. I sent a friend a simple rocker card last year, then messaged her a photo and she still couldn't understand, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have some incredible fun folds. I have never seen this one. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)