Friday, February 24, 2023

CD 537 - You are Wonderful

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 537!

You must use Grape plus ONE other colour shown. 

I choose Lagoon as my second colour and decided to use shades of grey for my card.

The background diagonal lines were stamped using a pull apart stamp and three shades of grey ink. I die cut a stitched rectangle frame in grey and a silver circle. Before I placed anything down, I masked around the rectangle frame and splattered the front with a Grape shimmer brush. The leaves were die cut from both the light and dark sides of Lagoon cardstock and I arranged them under the circle and on the left side of the frame. The letters were placed over the circle and I added the rest of the sentiment in two strips on the right side. Some turquoise flat gems were added and I adhere the front to a Lagoon border and a grey card base. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you use this week's colour scheme. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. Love the big sentiment and your framing for your floral.. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bold look! With the neutral background your challenge colors look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stamped background!! I may have to look into that stamp set as you could make so many cool backgrounds. Beautiful card Alyson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyson this card is stunning! Your stamped background had me fooled- I thought it was patterned paper. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the subtle background to make your focal points/color really POP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)