Saturday, February 18, 2023

Stencilled Flowers with Butterflies

 I love the colour scheme on this card - the lighter greens with deep pinks and purples work so well together. 

I stencilled the floral image and also stencilled a set of butterflies. The butterflies were die cut. The outside border and the scalloped strip were die cut from white cardstock that I coloured using the same ink pads as I used for stencilling as I wanted them to match exactly. I added two butterflies and used Stickles to highlight a few sections on the flower and the butterflies. The darkest sections of the flower were also brushed with a clear shimmer brush. I haven't added a sentiment - will do that when I send the card. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)