Sunday, February 19, 2023

Peace Birch Trees

 I modelled this card after one I found on Pinterest - mine is a full front card. 

I used four Distress Oxide inks to blend a blue and green background on white cardstock and then covered it with clear glitter gel. That took a while to dry. The birch tree card front was die cut four times and stacked together for dimension. I die cut the word Peace from silver paper and adhered it to a turquoise shadow before placing it on the front of the card. Once the background was dry, I trimmed that piece and adhered the trees on top. The card is so shimmery in real life! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and yes, great idea for the Stickles glitter gels. I've got several ideas like this saved using cover plate dies and they all look so good using the gels. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)