Friday, February 3, 2023

Z-Fold Easel Card

 This card was designed based on an idea by Lynn Dunn. The card sits upwards with a piece at the base to hold it in standing position. 

I used shades of blue for my card. The white background and the bottom of the easel card were embossed with a basket weave embossing folder. I arranged the leaves on the front and added a sentiment that was die cut with oval dies. A few blue enamel gems were added as well. Inside the card, I used some of the extra leaf die cuts and drew a thin blue line around the sentiment panel. The friend sentiment at the bottom front was adhered with foam tape to allow the card to stand up properly.


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful fold and I love the collection of die cuts you used. They are terrific colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)