Friday, February 24, 2023

MTTC 502 - Rainbow Friend Card

 Welcome to My Time to Craft (MTTC) Challenge 502!

This is a brand new design team for me - I am so happy to join the other talented ladies on this team! 

The theme for this challenge is rainbows - one of my favourites!

I used a set of layering stencils and lots of Distress Oxide inks to create the rainbow background. Once the last layer was stencilled, I added Moondust Glitter Gel on top to add some shine. When that piece was dry, it was adhered to a black base. I die cut the word "friend" three times and stacked it. The smaller sentiment was stamped and added underneath. A few clear dew drops finished off the card. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us how you interpret the rainbow theme. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Spectacular! Super! Thanks so much for joining the team! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this design is gorgeous. I love the effect of the glitter on the background and the contrast with sentiment. Awesome card. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)