Tuesday, October 11, 2022

TSOT 578 - White Pines Card

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 578!

The optional theme this week is fall activities. I chose to focus on Christmas instead as I have SO many Christmas cards to make! 

I rotated the sketch 90 degrees. The inner background of my card was masked (moon and snowbank) and inked with Distress Oxides and I splattered white paint on that piece. Not much of it is showing as the trees cover the majority of that panel. I stamped a dotted background on the base cardstock and added a black mat on top. The sentiment was cut from a sheet of pre-made sentiments and I added three white dots on the left side. The trees were die cut from white pearl paper and white glitter paper and adhered to the inked panel. 


Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this week's sketch.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)