Monday, October 24, 2022

Atlantic Hearts 496 and Double Trouble 123 - Give Thanks Wreath

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 496 and Double Trouble Challenge 123 (week 2). 

The sketch for Atlantic Hearts is below as is the small graphic for Double Trouble


Double Trouble is pairing with Atlantic Hearts for this challenge (this is the beginning of week 2) and the challenge is to use a circle and make an autumn or Halloween project. 

I absolutely LOVE this sketch! As I started working on my card, I realized that I wanted to use the sketch exactly as shown. My circle is the wreath across the centre. I used an autumn colour palette and splattered the centre piece of cardstock with three shimmer brushes. That was outlined with bronze glitter paper and I embossed the cardstock behind it with a basket weave folder. The strips across the centre were chosen in autumn colours from light to dark and I used the same cardstock to die cut a bunch of leaves, flowers and bullrushes. The sentiment was stamped, fussy cut and added to the centre. The last step was to add gold gems to the centre of each of the flowers. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and Double Trouble and show us how you interpret each of these challenges. 

You have until Sunday evening to enter either or both challenges.

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)