Friday, October 14, 2022

Skate Slimline Shaker

 This shaker card is a slimline size and stands tall. 

The skate and flower images are from a Spellbinders die set and they are just adorable. They are small so much patience is needed to assemble the pieces. I created the background by using gold paste over a stencil. Once that was dry, the front was die cut. Inside the circles, I used a piece of light blue cardstock and filled each with "snow". The top and bottom panels are almost identical (the skates are arranged differently) and I die cut the sentiment to go in the centre circle. Since I had some leftover die cuts, I use them on the inside of the card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Alyson! Love the slimline style and all of the wonderful dies used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)