Saturday, October 8, 2022

Hexagon Christmas Cards

 I have a stencil that creates four backgrounds at once, all with hexagon shapes. I decided to try that out with an unusual colour scheme for Christmas. 

I used teal and blue inks and the last layer was applied using blue Lunar Paste. It adds such a beautiful shine to the background. I die cut several poinsettias, branches and other pieces and arranged a group of images on each of the four cards. Some of the pieces were die cut using silver glitter paper so I chose to either emboss a sentiment in silver or in one case, I used a pre-made sentiment in black. I added only a few silver gems around the images. Each background was adhered to a co-ordinating piece of cardstock using craft foam. 





Here is a close up of the Lunar Paste. 

I am entering these cards into the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge

Enjoy,

Alyson

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection of cards Alyson. Beautiful colours and design. Congrats on you GDT spot. I'm happy to be your latest Canadian follower. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an unusual and stunning card Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at POE and we would love to see you in our future challenges
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, girl that makes my head hurt thinking how much effort those took. But they are stellar! Gorgeous x 4! Brava! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a fabulous stencil ... you've created some gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Just a friendly reminder that our new STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE is open and ready to see your stenciled creations. Hope you’ll come join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)