Saturday, October 15, 2022

Crop and Create - Friday Cards

 I recently participated in the Scrapbook and Cards Today Crop and Create Card Making Event #4! That event is remarkable - everything is so carefully organized and it is the busiest weekend ever. 

These are the cards created from the Friday classes. When I do the classes, I don't vary the cards but make them as the instructions indicate. I figure that now I have the products and I can play with them and create my own designs. 

The companies represented for the Friday classes are as follows: 

  • Crafter's Companion
  • Close To My Heart
  • Elle's Studio
  • Brutus Monroe
  • Honey Bee Stamps
  • Your Next Stamp
  • scrapbook.com
  • Simon Hurley
  • Vicki Boutin 
The cards are presented in that same order. 












Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Alyson! This must have been such a fun class! The pop-up box is awesome! Really love the YNS hot air balloon critters, and also the last couple cards with the tiny envelopes! Not sure why, but I really like tiny envelopes on cards - just so cute! Thanks for sharing - it must have been a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)