Sunday, October 9, 2022

Teal and Grey Card Set

 This is the last set of cards for awhile - I think... Card sets (or multiples) are a good way to create when I can't come up with anything else! 

This set was created using a slimline stamp and layering stencils. I love the combo of teal and grey as it is unusual for this type of image. I stamped and stencilled the image six times to give me enough pieces to create twelve cards. There are two designs. I embossed the background with a leaf embossing folder for one card and die cut a blanket stitched rectangle where the leaf images were placed. The second design includes a scalloped border die and groups of flowers in each corner. I used a variety of sentiments - all encouragement type of phrases. I only photographed six of the twelve cards here. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are indeed lovely! The embossed backgrounds and die cut borders add the perfect touch to your beautiful stamping and coloring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)