Thursday, October 27, 2022

Krafty Chicks Week 4 - Triple Flowers Card

This is my last week as a guest designer for the Krafty Chicks challenge. It has been a lot of fun! 

The fourth challenge in the month is an all occasion challenge. I chose to create a card with a happy message. 

The flowers and leaves were stencilled and die cut. I based the colours on the patterned paper that I used for the corners. The corner pieces were cut and adhered along with a strip of very light pink shimmer trim and a thin strip of cardstock. The flowers were arranged in the centre and the sentiment was placed at the bottom. I coloured some white enamel dots and added then around the flowers. I brushed the centres of the flowers and the lines in the petals with a clear shimmer brush to finish off my card.

Come and join us at Krafty Chicks and show us your all occasion cards.

You have until 2pm ET next Wednesday to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous design, you have all the details tied together so perfectly (and good reminder for coloring those enamel dots) So happy you joined us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the colours and that pattern paper. It was a pleasure seeing you in the Hen House lately. You are an amazing paper crafter. Can't wait to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)