Tuesday, October 25, 2022

TSOT 580 - Yuletide Deer

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 580. 

The optional theme this week (in addition to the sketch) is flight. 

I worked with only the sketch. Considering the size of the frames I used, I had to go to a 5x7 card as I couldn't fit what I wanted on an A2 size card. 

That deer... it's so pretty but the work involved was nuts! Every piece was die cut but I also inlaid each of those miniscule circles back into the image! That was incredibly time consuming but I just love the effect.  Both frames were die cut and I stamped a sentiment in the oval and then stamped snow flurry images around the outside. I also blended some coordinating ink around the edge. The background was embossed with a cascading dots embossing folder and I added two little banners at the top. I added some teal gems around the card to finish it off. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Adorable deer, I have a weakness for ska or scandi style stuff, this is wonderful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)