Monday, October 10, 2022

AH 494 - Deck the Halls

 Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 494! 

The sketch is shown in horizontal format - I rotated it 90 degrees to make a vertical card. 

I began by creating a background using Distress Oxide inks in four shades of blue. I sprayed a mixture of water and Perfect Pearls over that to add some interest. The flowers and leaves were stamped in shades of blue and green and die cut. I added two strips of silver foil cardstock and the colours for the tabs at the top were taken from the colours in the flower and leaves. The sentiment was tucked under the flower and I added a few dew drops to finish off the card. I love the shades of blue!


Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Love the way you did the sentiment, and the blues are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)