Monday, October 17, 2022

DT 123 and AH 495 - With Gratitude

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 123 and Atlantic Hearts Challenge 495!

At Double Trouble this week, we want you to create either an autumn card or a Halloween card and also include a circle on your project. So, autumn with a circle it is! 

The small graphic is below - please visit the Double Trouble website for detailed information. We are partnering with Atlantic Hearts for this challenge and I am on that design team. Their sketch is also below. 


This was a hard sketch for me - it's very basic sketch and I didn't want to add a lot of extras. I chose a detailed background paper and worked around that. The wreath was stamped and coloured I used the same shades as the images on the paper. I stamped a greeting and coloured the letters to give an ombre appearance. The layers were cut to match in size (the outline and the circle). I added a few gold gems to finish off the card. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and Atlantic Hearts and show us your projects. 

You have two weeks to link up with Double Trouble and one week for Atlantic Hearts (a second sketch is coming next Monday for week 2 of Double Trouble). 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Alyson, you are right, sometimes those more simple sketches are the hardest to use! Love the background paper and your little wreath at the center of your circle element!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice on your background, same idea I had. Love the combination of the circle frame colors and the wreath so pretty. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Alyson! I love that tiny wreath in the circle. Your card came together lovely and I would never guess it was a hard sketch for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)