Wednesday, October 12, 2022

BIG Christmas Greetings

 These two cards were created with the same die set - I cut one in black and one in dark blue. The outline was cut twice from white cardstock.

The inside letters were die cut twice from glitter paper - once in a light teal and a second time in dark teal. That gave me two sets of letters to fill in the open spaces. I alternated the light and dark colours to fill in the words. The background cardstock was stamped in the same colour of ink using some snowflake stamps and adhered to the white card base. I added some Stickles to the centre of each snowflake. A small sentiment was stamped and added at the bottom and these cards were finished! 


Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)