Saturday, October 22, 2022

Rainbow Bridge Card

 There are some types of cards that I don't particularly enjoy creating and this is one of them... a wonderful friend of mine recently had to put one of her dogs to sleep. It has to be the most difficult part of owning a pet.

I used a set of rainbow dies to cut the rainbow panels. The sky was inked with Distress Oxide ink and the clouds were stamped and die cut. All of that was arranged to show a rainbow peeking from behind the clouds. I stamped and lightly shaded a dog as her beautiful dog was white and then added a halo on top. The sentiment was stamped along with three hearts. 

I don't tend to make these kinds of cards to keep on hand but I make them (along with other sympathy cards) as I need them. I hope this will brighten her day just a little bit. 

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)