Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Make the Cards 65 - Be Spooky

 Welcome to Make the Cards Challenge 65!

It's all about Halloween this week. I chose a fall colour scheme for my card. 

The background was created with three patterned papers and I drew a border around the edge. The sentiment was stamped in two colours and was also outlined in brown. I stamped two monsters for inside the shaker and masked one so it looked like one was eating the other. The other two monsters were stamped and die cut and added outside the shaker window. A bit of brown twine and some Liquid Pearls finished off the card. 

Come and join us at Make the Cards and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)