Thursday, October 13, 2022

Krafty Chicks Week 2 - Poinsettia with Snowflakes

I am honoured to be the "Guest Chick" at the Krafty Chicks Challenge for the month of October. This is the second week of challenges and the theme is Christmas. 

I love the Spellbinders Blooms die sets - and this is the Holiday Blooms. The possibilities with these images really are endless. 

I cut a triangle shape from a piece of turquoise cardstock and again from white. Once those pieces were aligned, I layered them onto a snowflake patterned paper piece and then onto the white card base. The images were die cut from various shades of turquoise cardstock and were arranged along the left side. A sentiment was stamped in two shades of turquoise on the centre triangle piece. I added a few gems and brushed the flower lines with a clear shimmer brush. 


Come and join the challenge at Krafty Chicks and show us your Christmas projects!

You have until Wednesday at 2pm ET to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


5 comments:

  1. Big Congrats on your Guest Design gig, well-deserved, and thanks for introducing me to a new-to-me challenge. I've followed and added them to my challenge lists. Love the color scheme and design of this card, plus those are gorgeous blooms, I agree. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you are Guesting with us this month as I get to view your masterpieces. Love the color and the dies you used. Great card and wonderful layout. Happy day to you!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all agree about the wonderful colours you’ve chosen. I love the layout that sneaks some pattern paper in. Amazing card Alison!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Alyson, I love that design and the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being a Guest Designer! Well deserved! Your card is beautiful and I like the non-traditional colours! Beautiful poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)