Sunday, July 24, 2022

Top Fold Over Card

This is a very simple fun fold card - much easier than it appears. 

The base is white and I used some older SU paper with flowers for the patterned paper. I selectively coloured the flowers on the front panel in the same colours as the floral images. The large floral images were stamped, stencilled and die cut. Those images were added to the front panel, extending past the edges of the narrow panel. I stamped and die cut a sentiment (stacked it) and added it to the front. A few clear gems were added on the striped panel and the centres of the flowers were brushed with a clear shimmer brush. 


Enjoy,

Alyson 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I thought about doing one of these folds yesterday but I must be way too lazy, I even have pre-made card blanks, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)