Thursday, July 21, 2022

Birthday Card with Alcohol Inks and Hot Foiling

 I made this card for a design team call at Happy Little Stampers... it is for their Birthday challenge team. 

The background for my card was created with alcohol inks and I added a white stitched frame around the outside. I hot foiled the diamonds in silver, die cut them and placed them around the card front. The flowers were stamped, stencilled and die cut and the sentiment was placed over the stems of the flowers with some silver metallic thread added underneath. The small 'happy" was stamped and added at the side. I brushed the darkest parts of the flowers with a clear shimmer brush and added some iridescent gems around the card to finish it off. 


A mentioned above, I am entering this card at Happy Little Stampers for the Birthday Design Team call. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)