Friday, July 8, 2022

Pink and Purple Roses Card

 The background for this card was created using stamping foam but I used actually stamps to press into the foam which gave me the reverse image of the flowers. The stamp parts remained white and the background was coloured. 

I used three shades of pink and purple inks to ink up the foam and then stamped it on white cardstock. I die cut three blanket stitched frames and placed them around the edges. A thin sentiment was stamped and added at the bottom and I stamped three extra roses and a butterfly in black and coloured them with markers before fussy cutting them. Some purple gems were added around the floral cluster to finish off the card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)