Thursday, July 14, 2022

Large Flower Friendship Cards

 I often stencil when I don't feel much like crafting as stencilling is an easy thing to do. I stencilled these flowers quite some time ago and just pulled them out now. 

Each of the floral images was stamped and stencilled using different ink colour combinations. I used the same shades of green on each so the green background cardstock is the same on each card. I used different stitched borders for each card and the sentiments were stamped and added to the fronts. The only embellishment I added was Stickles and the colour varied depending on the colours on the card. 

Which one is your favourite? 



Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. All 3 are gorgeous but if I had to pick one, the pink and green. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)