Wednesday, July 13, 2022

MTCC - Striped Hello

 This is my first post as a design team member for Make the Cards Challenge! This week it is a sketch challenge. 

The sketch is shown below. 

It was difficult to stray too far from this sketch... I used lines in the same direction as the sketch.

I cut thin strips of four shades of yellow and orange cardstock and placed them across a grey card front. I embossed that entire piece with a dotted embossing folder. Very thin strips of gold glitter paper were placed between the cardstock pieces and the sentiment was added with thin foam tape. The entire card front was adhered to a black base with craft foam. I found some enamel dots in the same colours as the cardstock so those finished off my card. 

Come and join us at Make the Cards Challenge and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)