Thursday, July 28, 2022

Leaf Stencilled Hugs

 I love rainbow colour schemes so I decided to use a two-part leaf stencil to create this card. 

The first leaf layer was inked using seven Distress Oxide inks. I used the same number of inks for the detail on the leaves in seven darker shades of the original colours. I added two ribbon cross pieces before adhering the card front to a black base with craft foam. The sentiment was die cut and added to the bottom left and I placed some gold glitter gems around the leaves. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. You have done some gorgeous stencilling here and have created beautiful leaves! I adore rainbow colours as they remind me of the scriptures in Genesis. Stay cool, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stenciled color blending, gorgeous, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)