Saturday, July 23, 2022

Circles and Feathers Card

 This appears to be a clean and simple card but sometimes those cards take more time and effort than the detailed ones! 

I started by die cutting three medium size circles from cardstock and used those as my stencils.  I also die cut a smaller rectangle from a piece of Masking Magic and adhered that piece to the card front to mask off the edges. I used blending brushes and the circles to create circular lines in four colours that overlapped each other. Once that was finished, I left only the Masking Magic piece adhered to the bottom but removed the rest of it. The feathers were stamped in black and the Masking Magic allowed me to keep the bottom edge of the feathers even with the design. I also stamped a sentiment and then adhered the card front to a black mat and finally to the card base. No embellishments were added to this card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Very nice CAS card. I hear you about the time involved, especially to make it look like something nice. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)