Sunday, July 17, 2022

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - Season of Wonder Wreath Card

 This is the first time I have entered the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - I figured it would make me start working on Christmas cards sooner rather than later!

I used the traditional red, green and white as well as a plaid background from the inspiration collage for my card. 

The wreath was stencilled in shades of green with red berries. I splattered the background with three shimmer brushes (black, red and green) and die cut it with a stitched rectangle die. I added some vellum leaves and a gold embossed sentiment before adhering the front to a thin green border, then a black plaid border and finally a red card base. Some gold metallic thread was added under the sentiment and I also added white pearls around the wreath. The red berries were brushed with a clear shimmer brush to finish off the card. 

I am entering my card in the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #20.

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, love all your elements. Good for you for starting to work on them. It helps me and I have more fun doing them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath card! Thank you for sharing with us at the POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card this is!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)