Saturday, July 23, 2022

Rainbow Sunburst Card

 This card was created for a stencil challenge. 

The card front was stencilled with a set of three sunburst layering stencils. I used 24 (yes, 24!) Distress Oxide ink colours for the sunburst - three shades each of eight different colours. The sentiment was purposely kept clean and simple to allow the focus to remain on the rainbow background. I coloured several clear sparkles with markers to match the ink colours and adhered them around the card. The card front was adhered to a black base with craft foam. 

I em entering this card in the Design Team call at Happy Little Stampers (stencil team). 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I would not have the patience and probably smear some of that ink, lol. Nice work, good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)