Monday, July 11, 2022

Inverted Cross Birthday Card

 Masculine cards are always a struggle for me... part of it is the design and the other part is the colour scheme. 

This card's colour scheme came from the CTMH Love of Colour Book. I like how the Desert Rose colour is a little more bold than the other cardstock colours. 

Each of these crosses was die cut from the same colour of cardstock (multiple times as each piece has 5 sections)) and the pieces were separated. They were then assembled in a way that no cross has repeating colours in it. I arranged them in such a way that no outside border colours were touching the same colour. The white background was die cut using a stitched background die and the crosses were assembled on top. Before adhering that piece to the base, I placed a ribbon around the card front and added a silver foiled sentiment. The card front was adhered to a blue base and I added a few silver glitter gems around the sentiment.

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)