Friday, July 22, 2022

Smiles and Hugs Card

 This is a card design I found Pinterest and I love the multiple layers.

The first thing was to stamp a text image in grey ink lightly across the lower card front - that ended up not showing up much as most of it was covered. The circles were die cut from the card front and I placed patterned paper images under each one. I also die cut a stitched circle and an open circle plus some leaf images. Those pieces were adhered to the card front and I cut that entire piece on an angle before adding a strip of patterned paper at the bottom. Once the card front was adhered with foam tape, the coloured butterfly was added along with a sentiment in the left corner. I added some clear gems around the card and brushed the butterfly with a clear shimmer brush. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)