Monday, July 25, 2022

Floral Frame Card

 This card is based on a reel I watched on Instagram - it's quick and easy but the effect is so pretty. 

The floral images were stamped, stencilled and die cut and then arranged on a flat surface. They were picked up using low tack tape and die cut using an oval die. The tape held all the pieces in place as foam dots were added on each piece. The oval was then adhered to the front of the card. The sentiment was stamped in black and the card front was adhered to the base using craft foam. I added some green gems around the card to finish it off.

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. It is a very lovely look! I've seen something very similar, maybe a bit lazier way to do it, where you foam dot the flowers on your base, then cut an oval window top layer and add. I could handle doing it like that, but I've tried picking alpa letters up with low-contact tape and something always goes wrong, so kudos to you for being able to do it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)