Saturday, February 10, 2024

SS 744 - Just a Note

Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 744!

This is an interesting sketch - so many possibilities! The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is "something you love". 

I love flowers so that's the optional theme element for me. I used a yellow, orange, green and black colour scheme - somewhat unusual for me. I stamped the yellow cardstock with a floral image and arranged the design on a piece of green cardstock. The border pieces were die cut with a stitched border die and placed around the black centre piece and along the yellow edges. I stamped, coloured and die cut a floral image and added it on the back cardstock with a ribbon underneath. A hot foiled sentiment was placed at the bottom and I put a small sequin in the centre of each flower. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright coloured card,I love the design and flowers you added.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at that sketch and went ???. You completely rocked it! The ribbon is brilliant, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)