Monday, February 26, 2024

AH 566 - Leaves of Thanks

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 566!

I stayed very true to the sketch. I chose four shades of blue cardstock and taped them together to emboss them. I wanted the pattern to continue down the card. The leaves were die cut from three shades of yellow/orange cardstock and arranged under a circle with a thank you sentiment. I added some Stickles to the dots around the circle and brushed the leaves with a gold shimmer brush. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful card love the embossed blue strips and the die-cut leaves pop beautifully.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)