Thursday, February 15, 2024

Anemone Faux Shaker Easel Card

 I saw a card like this on Facebook but there was no watermark on the saved image... I would love to give the original poster credit for the design. 

The arch is an open shaker but I glued the sequins in place so they wouldn't fall to the bottom where they would not be seen. The easel front was embossed with a woodgrain embossing folder and I die cut all of the flower and leaf pieces and inked them. Those pieces were assembled and added to the left side of the easel. The sentiment was die cut three times and stacked before being placed on the card base to hold up the easel component. I added some clear gems on the flower and leaves to finish off this pretty card. 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stepper card Alyson,love the beautiful die-cut flower and faux shaker effect-great idea.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I've seen these and even did one last year, I loved it compared to a real shaker, lol. My backing wasn't see-through though. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)