Friday, February 23, 2024

CD 589 - Just Because Stem

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 589!

You must use Royal and Periwinkle plus ONE of the three colours in the second row. 

I used Royal, Periwinkle and chose Sage as my third colour. I also used silver. 

The background was embossed with a small dot print on silver foil and adhered to a Royal cardstock base.  I die cut the stem pieces from both Royal and Sage and pieced them together on a Periwinkle background using both the light and dark sides of the cardstock. The sentiment was die cut from silver foil and adhered to a circle background and I added some clear dew drops around the card. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


7 comments:

  1. I love the silver as your backdrop to that fabulous thin cut! The water droplets are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the silver foil background with those water droplets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this gorgeous card, love the embossing and design showcasing the die cut stems.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is adorable ! love the dot background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)