Thursday, February 8, 2024

Card Sets x3

 I make a lot of card sets when I attend crops. It's a good way to limit what I have to take and still be able to be productive. 

There are three sets shown here but I made two sets of two of the designs. Each set has eight cards. I take these to my medical appointments to give to the other patients and they are always so thankful! 

The first set was stamped using a vine image and coloured flowers that coordinate with the base cardstock colour. I added Liquid Pearls to every card in each set as they don't add much bulk.

The second set is one that I have taken to at least a year of crop events and finally got around to finishing them at the last event. The images were stamped and coloured - easy! 

The last set is an ink blended set - the floral image was stamped in black and I used three shades of oxide inks to blend a background before stamping a sentiment at the bottom. 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, Alyson, I love all of them! The delicate flowers in the first set are so pretty, but I love all of them! You make so many beautiful cards, and you are such a lovely lady to hand out your sets of handmade cards to complete strangers. Please keep spreading kindness and love - you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card sets,love the oxide ink blending but must admit the middle set are my favourite.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)