Tuesday, February 20, 2024

TSOT 641 - Just a Note Coneflower

 Welcome to Try a Sketch on Tuesday Challenge 641!

This was a fun sketch - lots of possibilities! 

I created my own background by using cling wrap and three colours of ink. I pressed the inks on my glass surface, sprayed them with water and used the cling wrap to press into the ink and then onto the cardstock. The emerald green panel was embossed with a 3D embossing folder and I added a piece of glitter paper across the front. The flower and leaves were die cut from white cardstock, inked and splattered with water before being assembled. I added a hot foiled sentiment at the top and some clear dew drops around the card. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. Striking card, Alyson! Great texture and I love the background. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the sketch. I love all the texture that all of your elements provide on this awesome card. The flower is wonderfully done with your inking and splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheery Alyson! I love that background and can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and flower Alyson, love the inky background and your embossing folder.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that the HONEY BEE diecut? I want it so badly! It's gorgeous and so is your card.
    -- Dalis
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)