Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Celebrations Delivered Virtual Class

 I recently participated in the Celebrations Delivered online class run by Scrapbook and Cards. I have done several of their events and they are always terrific - this one was no exception. 

The theme was celebrations - baby, wedding, graduation, new home, etc. I like to make my cards the same way the instructors do because then I have the products and I can play with them on my own.

There were three formal classes - each one had three cards but the last class had three bonus cards as well. They are all so cute! Do you have a favourite? 




Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. All beautiful cards Alyson,the balloons and flowers are my favourite only because they are the ones I would get more use out of.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great result of this year's event. I know you love it. Fab cards all.
    Happy Galentine's Day, hope you have a wonderful day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)