Friday, February 9, 2024

MTTC 527 - Pink Hugs

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 527!

The theme for his challenge is to use a Cupid image and/or arrows. 

I had to use arrows as I don't have anything Cupid related. I stamped a large heart and coloured it with bright pink markers. Two arrows were stamped into the heart. Several smaller heart images were stamped around the larger heart and I added a sentiment at the bottom. A border was doodled around the edge and after adhering the card front to a black base, I added some black sequins. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)