Thursday, February 22, 2024

Postage Birdies

 The postage collection from Waffle Flower has become incredibly popular. 

I used the outline die to cut the card front. The birds were stamped on five of the sections and I stamped a sentiment in the top left corner. I masked the birds to stamp branches under some of them and then coloured those images. A cloud stencil was used to create a cloud background behind the images. I used the postage stamp set to add details like the stamp prices (if only they were that cheap!) and a few other details. The card front was adhered to a light blue mat, a black mat and then to the card base. 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I really love the postal die and all the cute little images.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)