Friday, February 2, 2024

MTTCC 79 - Dove on Wreath

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 77!

The theme for this challenge is dove(s). 

I hot foiled a striped background and a sentiment in gold. I die cut a LOT of greenery and branches, inked and assembled them and arranged them into a circle to create a wreath. The dove was stamped, shaded and die cut and that was added at the base of the wreath. I used a shimmer brush to add sparkle to the red berries and Stickles to add sparkle to the white berries. Some gold gems were placed around the wreath, both inside and out. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this week's challenge.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card,love the foiled background and beautiful foliage wreath.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)