Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Kinetic Snowman

 This adorable kinetic snowman was created by my friend, Trina Wirihana. This SVG file, along with several other kinetic options, are available on her website, Scrap'n Season

I ink blended a background and splattered it with white craft paint to simulate snow. The snowman was assembled and added to the card. A small sentiment was stamped in two shades of blue and added to the lower corner. I drew a line with a thin marker around the edge to finish off the card. The snowman's body swings freely back and forth. 



I made two of these - they will be sent to two special young kids - one boy and one girl. I know they will love them! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)