Saturday, November 5, 2022

Pinecone Fun Fold Card

 I recently watched a tutorial by Lynn Dunn for this card - it's a neat idea with a surprise for the recipient.

The front was decorated in a mint green and brown colour scheme to work with the pinecones. The background of the card was stamped with shaded pine branches and the sentiment was die cut from gold foil and adhered at the bottom right. The centre of the card was cut out and I die cut the same piece from brown cardstock for the inside. I inked the front circle with mint ink and arranged the branches and pinecones on that piece. I added another pinecone inside at the top left and placed a piece of patterned paper inside. There is lots of room to write a message. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, that does have a surprise! Beautiful card, Alyson! Gorgeous stamping and gorgeous die-cuts! I owe you an email, my friend, have been thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fold is cool, I like being able to put two bases together. Beautifully stamped on front, too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)