Monday, November 21, 2022

AH 500 - Trio of Penguins

 

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 500! 

500 sketches... I have been on this team since somewhere around sketch 100 - that's a long time! 

The sketch is shown in slimline format.

I went with a standard slimline card. I die cut some stitched curvy borders and added a bit of grey ink to simulate snow (which is never truly white). I stencilled some light clouds at the top. The images were all stamped, coloured and die cut and I also die cut several trees. Each section was built around the snowbanks. I lightly shaded under each image to add a shadow and adhered the card front to a red panel and then to the card base. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This is really darling! Thanks for making me smile when looking at this card.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)