Monday, November 7, 2022

AH 498 - Happiest of Birthdays

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 498!

The sketch is shown in horizontal format - I chose to create my card that same way. 

I chose various shades of blue from both cardstock and patterned papers. I cut those pieces in different widths and dovetailed the ends. The were arranged on the bottom half of the card just below the centre line. I splattered a piece of white cardstock with three shimmer brushes and added it at the top. There is a slim dark blue border around the card. A piece of silver shimmer trim was placed over the centre line to cover the "working area". The sentiment was stamped in two shades of blue and I lightly blended some blue ink on that piece. Two more hexagons were die cut and layered behind the white sentiment piece and I added some silver metallic thread and silver glitter gems to finish off my card.

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project.

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)