Friday, November 25, 2022

Cherish the Season Vellum Card

 Jennifer McGuire recently did a video using vellum for cards. I wanted to try the same idea! 

I die cut four of the white frames and used them for the front, back inside and the base of the card. A piece of vellum was die cut with a pierced cover plate that raised the image. I used the reverse side of that piece for the front of the card to add texture. I die cut a snowbank from white glitter paper and also die cut all the pieces for the sled and skates. Those pieces were arranged on the front and I added a stamped sentiment on the right side. 

The vellum allows you to see through the entire card as the back has the same cut out sections as the front. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)