Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Baby Wipe Technique Birthday Card

 I have tried the baby wipe technique with reinkers before but it was time to revisit the idea. 

The feathers on the front of the card were stamped using the mixture created with reinkers on a baby wipe. I then folded over the wipe and dragged it across two pieces of cardstock. One definitely was better than the other and I trimmed down that piece to use as the patterned paper on the left side of the card. I found another piece of patterned paper that worked for the right side. A border was created for the bottom and I stamped a sentiment just above the feathers. Had I thought about stamping more before folding up the wipe, I would have done that on the inside as well but I ended up using the same three ink colours to randomly ink the feather images and stamp them that way. 


This is a quick and easy fun fold card using an old but interesting technique. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)