Sunday, November 13, 2022

Pink Just Because Card

 This card was so fun to create! A friend of mine hosts a sketch challenge every Saturday and my card is based on the sketch shown below.

The background was inked in three shades of pink, then stencilled over with black ink and I added clear glitter gel on top of that. The squares and diamonds were cut with the same border sizes and I used some die cut images from the Be Bold Blooms to create the floral cluster in the centre. A hot foiled sentiment was placed below the cluster. The lines on the flowers were brushed with a clear shimmer brush and a few silver glitter gems were added to finish off the card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! I love it, Alyson! That's a great sketch too! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)