Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Card Making Stash and Dash - Blue Tulip Gatefold Card

 I participated in an online event called Card Making Stash and Dash - the goal is to use a series of four parameters to create a card in 30 minutes or less. 30 minutes... sure! I took about 38 minutes this time! 

The parameters were as follows: gatefold card, monochromatic colour scheme, border and splattering. 

I chose a blue colour scheme. I die cut the floral pieces and inked them in various shades of blue. The front of the gatefold was splattered using two blue shimmer brushes. I added a belly band with a shimmery border and placed the large tulip on the front. Inside, I did a little more splattering and added a smaller tulip along with a sentiment. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)